International Travel

When traveling internationally with your assistance dog, there may be animal health requirements specific for your destination. As soon as you know your travel details, contact your local veterinarian to assist with the travel process and document preparation. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides valuable information on their website https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/pet-travel that will enable you to search your destination country and the requirements.

Canadian Embassy: www.canadianembassy.org

European Union Member States: europa.eu/abc/travel/pets/index_en.htm

Mexican Embassy (English): www.embassyofmexico.org/eng/

United States Department of Agriculture /APHIS: www.aphis.usda.gov/ac/pettravel.html

Please Note: Working Like Dogs (WLD) does not endorse, approve or recommend these sources, and omissions do not in any way indicate bias on the part of WLD. This list is supplied solely as a resource for the reader to investigate and is not intended to be exhaustive nor all-inclusive. Agencies, organizations and suppliers change and form on a continual basis. Please use this list as a starting place for your own research.